Can't Stop, Won't Stop Brownies

One day last week, a friend was telling me about some "brownies" her husband had made the night before. She said they couldn't stop eating them. In fact, they devoured the whole pan that night. I laughed because I didn't believe her. She is so super healthy, and such a healthy eater, it was not possible she helped devour a whole pan of brownies.

No, she said. We really did eat the whole pan. And she was serious.

Then she gave me the recipe.

3 ripe bananas
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup cocoa

Mash everything together. Or use your mixer. It doesn't matter. Just mix everything together until it looks like brownie batter.

Spread it into a parchment lined small baking pan. Or pie plate. Whatever you have that's small to bake in. Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool before cutting.

I made them today. They came out very fudgy. And yes, very delicious. Although I may try cooking them a few more minutes next time. Just to see what happens, you know?

By the way, the Man and I ate half the pan. 
 

Comments