Commercial Break

I do not like commercials.

I do not understand most of them.  The Man and I have the television on most evenings, sometimes we watch it and sometimes it is for background noise.  He might be doing paperwork. I'm usually found editing photos, or knitting, or blogging. But sometimes we sit and watch something together. And question each other about the commercials. 

The conversation usually goes like this:

"What are they talking about?"

"I don't know."

"Well, what's this a commercial for?"

"I don't know."

"Well, they seem to be talking about semi-naked women/wild animals/high speed car chases so they must be ads for semi-naked women/wild animals/high speed car chases, right?"

"Nope. It's a commercial for underarm deodorant."

"Oh. I don't get it."

Does this happen in your home?

~~~~~~~~~~

So J came home tonight and went straight to my laptop. He pulled up a video of a commercial and made me watch it.

I loved it.

I really loved it.

Watch it. Please.



From now on, I'm only drinking Guinness.


Comments