Petting Zoo Field Trip

I can't even with this face.

I fall more in love every day.
His momma invited me to come with them to a petting zoo over the river and through the woods.

A local-ish farm, they had goats and horses, pigs and llamas, chickens and cows and alpacas and peacocks. It was a wonderful petting zoo and little man had a terrific time feeding the different animals.

The goats were his favorite.
__________

We found a llama in with the sheep. It came right over to the fence and peered quizically at us. He was standing by a sign and I started to read it. 

Apparently the llama was in a time-out with the sheep. He wasn't being nice to the other llamas and got booted out for a while. Sounds like the sheep won't put up with his nonsense.

Drama in llama land.
We packed some food and ate our little snacky-snack under a pavilion with chickens flocking all around us. 

One of them liked my bright pink toenails and pecked me.

Shoo, you bad chicken.
On the way home we stopped at toy store to find a toy stuffed goat. Little man loved, loved, loved the toy store.

Of course.

He walked around yelping and screeching and saying "Wow" as he explored every inch of the place. It was a lot of fun taking him to pick out his own toys. Isn't that what grandmas are made for?
K is such a good momma. She helps him when he needs help and let's him explore when it's time for exploring.

She's such a natural.
 The little squat.

I can't even. Every thing he does mesmerizes me.

True love.

Comments