How did it get so late so soon?

I think I already posted this photo but I love it so.

K is absolutely 100% playful. Some of the time. Does that make sense?

I love these moments. 

And since we're entering her senior year, I am more aware than ever that they are fleeting, at best. So she and I have decided to start a project, photo-chronicling (is that a word?) her senior year. At least one photo a day, every day of her senior year.

You'll be seeing some of them. Maybe all of them. I'm hoping some of them will make you smile.

I think I'll be crying.
How did it get so late so soon?   
~Dr. Seuss

Comments

  1. What a FANTASTIC idea..Just like Miz Booshay with her daughter!!
    LOVE that last photo--it looks like something that was taken 100 years ago..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment