Eye Candy

K's graduation party invitations came in the mail yesterday.


I used Tiny Prints. My favorite card making company. 


I love the quality of the paper they use. They use recycled paper. It's thick and heavyweight and I feel like I'm getting my money's worth. And their color interpretation. They make the printed photos look just like the photos I'm seeing on my monitor. 


WYSIWYG. Pronounced whizzy-wig for all you non-acronym using people.


What You See Is What You Get.


They are professionals. I really appreciate that.


I am NOT getting any money from them for this endorsement. 


Just tellling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
These little darlings were the hit of knitting class tonight.

Women were hmmmmmm-ing and mmmmmmm-ing before they had even taken a bite.

Very simple to make.

You need Oreo cookies, peanut butter and a box brownie mix. And ready made frosting, if you want to make them extra fancy like I did.

Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box and set aside. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.

Spread a bit of peanut butter on top of one cookie and stack a second cookie on top of the first one. Spread a little bit more peanut butter on top of the second cookie and put the stack in a cupcake liner. 

Spread a bit of brownie batter over the cookie stack. You want to cover the cookie stacks with brownie batter. Once you have all the cupcake liners filled with cookie stacks and brownie batter, smack your muffin tin on the counter a few times. This gets the cupcake batter to ooze down the sides of the liners and fill the cups completely.

Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely before frosting.

Load a pastry bag with the frosting and pipe it onto the brownie cups using the biggest star tip you have.

Eat.

Enjoy.

Comments

Post a Comment