Sweet{Hearts}

Not the best picture. It was a bit steamy. But this dish was g-o-o-d.


This was on the table in under an hour. Next time I make it I'll have the Man grill some extra chicken and save it for this recipe the next night. That would make it go together even quicker.

The whole family liked this. Even the dog.

And the little bit leftover? Got eaten that night by J and K.

The Man went looking for it the next day and it was gone. 

G-O-N-E. Gone. As in the bowl was licked clean and there was no trace of it left behind.
I painted two more sets of clogs.


Now there's five pairs and I'm not done yet. But it has to stop drizzling, raining, misting, and all other things wet that fall from the sky so I can paint some more clogs. And finish my stool. 


I am totally loving all this color together. 
My latest find. 


A pair of vintage ice cream parlor chairs. 


Don't you just love the {sweet}hearts?


I do.


~~~~~~~~~~


Watching one of my favorite movies, "Sweet Land".

M recommended it to me a while ago and I fell in love with the story. Immigrants. Farmland. Photography. Music. Sweethearts.

This film has it all. 

Comments

Post a Comment