Mouse Drama

The Man's momma made this for me a {very} long time ago.

It is just a small square quilt, used mainly as a table runner. Even though it is not quite a table runner.

It is a table square.

I hope it is not having an identity crisis.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the Man and I were cleaning out the basement, I was going through some plastic tote boxes and found it tucked into one of them. 

Just in time for Valentine's day, I thought. Until I looked at it more carefully and noticed that one of the center squares was chewed up. By a mouse.

A batting-chewing, fabric-slewing mouse.

Hmmm, he better be out of my house, that mouse.

~~~~~~~~~~

I brought it up to Mom and she said she could fix it.

Didn't she do a fabulous job? 

Chewed up square gone, new square on.

Good momma, smart momma, getting rid of mouse drama.




Comments