All Dressed Up


I've been taking photos of these two girls almost their whole life.

My two dear nieces. Love them to pieces.
This has not been a normal school year. At all. No classes, no sports, no friends, no parties, no prom. All those things we took for granted when we were in high school.

The girls today buy their prom dresses way before prom season begins. So these two beautiful girlies had their dresses picked out and purchased long before the thought of canceling prom was even on the horizon. 
E wore her dress a couple weeks ago and came to visit the Man and I to show it to us. She was absolutely lovely and I loved, loved, loved her dress. It shimmered and changed color in the sunlight that day. Just gorgeous.

She and some of her friends had donned their dresses and got together for some prom photos. I told her I'd love to take photos of her and her sissy if they wanted to wear them again.

They were totally up for it.
So we all gathered a couple weekends ago and I happily snapped, snapped, snapped away. I love these pictures so much.

I seriously love those unsmiling photos. They look like Russian princesses to me.

But those quirky faces? Totally them. Great personalities on these girls.

Comments