First Steps

This isn't my first blog. I have a quasi-blog with one of my sissies. We aren't very good about posting. We tried to take turns but I ended up posting way more than she did. That led me to this blog. Since I was just about writing the sassy sissies blog by myself, I might as well have my own.

A little bit about me....I like to knit and read. I also like to eat, which means I have to cook. I don't cook all the time, since my days are pretty busy. Lots of the time, my husband, the Man, cooks for us. He's a pretty good cook, too. Especially his dumplings. My kids love them. Which is a good thing.

I love am obsessed with taking pictures. My cameras go with me everywhere. I have four. But I don't use my very first digital camera anymore, and I lent the Canon to my son's girlfriend. So I really only have two: a small Cybershot I keep in my bag and a Nikon D80 that I am absolutely in love with. And I just got a new 50mm f/1.8 lens that rocks. I have no professional training but maybe I'll take some classes in the spring. With one child in college, it'll be tough, but I hope to be able to swing a class or two.


But most of all, it's all about my family. I just love 'em. They make me laugh, scream, run, hide and go crazy sometimes. But really, all I want to do is hug them. You'll get to meet them eventually. I take lots of pictures of them, much to their chagrin. After ten years of clicking, I'm holding out for the day they'll get used to it and just ignore me as I snap away.





Comments