Glorious Actions

Here's an example of what actions can do for a meh photo. K was playing around with my camera, waiting for me in the car. I guess she got bored.

I'm not slow. I just had things to do.

When I was uploading photos shot today, I found this one. It's a a great photo to use to show how even a meh photo can come out looking good with a little help from Florabella and MCP.

Have I told you how much I love Florabella actions? And MCP actions? I do, I do, I do.

First I sharpened everything. I tweaked K's eyes with MCP's "eye doctor" action and used Jodi's vivid color brush to bring out the colors of the lens.

After I did that, I ran Florabella's "Love" action from the Luxe II set. Took me less than five minutes to do this.

Oh, and that nifty little template I used for the before/after is free if you're a friend of Florabella on facebook.

Go get it. Free. Very cool.

Comments

  1. I love the effect...and I did go "like" it! Thank you, Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment