Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Of Moon and Pumpkins

This was the moon on Monday night. During the height of the hurricane that turned into a tropical storm. 

I went outside to check on the wind, never expecting to see clear skies and an almost full moon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Since it's Halloween, we've decided to watch a rather frightening film....Apollo 18. The Man is a wee bit interested in anything to do with the space program so I brought it home from the library for him to see.

I didn't know it was a scary movie.

Gulp. I really don't like scary movies. 

They scare me.
My jack-o-lantern this year. 

Pitiful. No time to carve one. No kids around to help decorate one. 

C'est la vie.

Do you like the book it's sitting on? 

Very appropriate, non?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful moon.

    I read the Hunger Games books over Christmas last year, so they forever remind me of Christmas and Night After Christmas 2011.

    'Glad you have electricity and had a smooth-enough time during the storm. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Val - how did you guys make out during the storm?

    ReplyDelete