Little Man O

Happy, happy, happy. That about sums up life right now.

It hasn't always been this way the past couple of years. I had a serious health issue and it took a long while to get past it and on the other side. I won't bore you with the details but suffice it to say that it's not anything I ever want to go through again.

I'm doing good now and I'm praying it stays that way. But you never know. And I'm going to enjoy life and every minute of it while I'm here. 

So right now life is happy, happy, happy. And the little guy below is a big reason why.

K blessed us with a grandson back in March. She and her fiance B are the proud parents of little man O.

Little man O.

My, oh my, how I love this child.
The Man and I are completely besotted.

He's a mini-me of the Man and J and looks a lot like his mama. He's got the most gorgeous blue eyes and he's always looking around, absorbing and processing. He's such an alert little guy.
We fight over who's going to get to hold him. We pass him back and forth, back and forth. Teasing each other about time limits and not sharing. Poor little guy must get dizzy with all the passing back and forth.

Until it's time to change his diaper. Then the Man can't give him to me fast enough.

Ha!

I'll change his diaper. I get to spend a few more minutes with him all by myself.
Love those teeny, tiny little baby feet.

Swoon.

Comments