Loving Little Man

Grandma and little man O did a Valentine photoshoot a few weekends ago. I bought a few props for him to use.

He did not like the big, shiny, sparkly heart. See how he's turning away from it? That semi-smile quickly changed to a grimace and Grandma removed the big heart tout de suite.

He tolerated the little red sparkly heart but only if it was behind him and out of sight. So I guess he really didn't tolerate it at all.
He liked the LOVE sign.
He liked banging on it. 

I love that "I'm so cute!" look on his face.
Those little hands are killing me. So sweet. And the booted feet.

Honest to Pete, I could stare at this kid all day long.
Love you, little man.
__________

I used all these photos to make a Valentine gift for his mama. I think she liked it. But I forgot to take a picture of it. Oy vey.

You can see my inspiration here for the Sweetheart Collage.

Comments