Super {Bowl} Weekend

A lovely weekend.

We had family over for dinner on Saturday night and enjoyed time with little man. Sissy and my nieces came over, along with K and her family, and J and his best friend, another J. 

A right full house.

The Man made his homemade chicken and dumplings. I worked as sous chef, cutting and chopping. I nearly cut the tip of my thumb off. Yikes. That bread knife was sharp.

We had a good time, chatting and visiting. Playing with little man. Eating scrumptious chocolate eclair cake.

A good night.
We got to babysit little man this morning.

I made chocolate chip cookies for him. 

I used my MIL's recipe because they are the best chocolate chip cookies in the world. Little man seems to agree with me judging by all the humming he was doing as he ate one.

He is a bundle of fun. And he's got good taste in cookies.
__________

Super Bowl was at Sissy's this year. Just her and the girls and I. We ate chili and corn bread and guacamole and salsa. The girls and I snuggled on the couch under a warm, soft blanket. We cheered and hollered and yelled and carried on the whole time.

It was fun night. 

Comments