Craft Co-op

photo from tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com

I love this project. I can't believe I never thought of spray painting pumpkins. I've painted them before, but spray painting? Not so much.

Of course, with my track record for spray painting anything, maybe I should have the Man do this project.

Especially since I want them for Thanksgiving and I want them to look nice, not all drippy looking. 

Do you have that one craft that you simply can't do? No matter what I try, and I've received lots of tips, I just can't do it. With all the tips I've received, you'd think I could spray paint like Michelangelo. You know, if he spray painted.

I guess I'm not Nike material. 

My motto is Just.Can't.Do.It. when it comes to spray painting.

Now spray dripping - I'm  your girl. That, I can do beautifully.

Maybe I should start a craft co-op and gather people together to share their talents - if you were good at knitting, you could knit and if you were good at spray painting, you would spray paint.

Hmm........gotta think about this one some more......

Comments

  1. I saw this blog post about a month ago!!! That is what inspired me to make my own vignette on my table...haha..minus the spray paint. It's amazing how many craft sites feature spray paint, isn't it? I don't have good luck with not dripping, either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely join the co-op! What colors will you be spray-painting them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking purples...I like that color in the fall. How's the knitting coming along, Taylor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great color! I can't wait to see pictures. The knitting is going good! My scarf is a little lumpy to start with, but it's definitely coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, it's hard to get a gauge down at first but keep going and it will smooth out....your stitches will be nice and even before you know it! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment