Photo Shoot, part 1


These are from a photo shoot I did with K. and her friend S. a few weeks ago. I found some time tonight to sit and play around in Photoshop.

I love the brick buildings we found. We wandered around the center of an old mill town and found many great spots to shoot. The girls really got into the artistic side of finding the perfect backdrop for their portraits. And they were willing to pose and be serious and be silly. It was great.

I had to pay them $20 each.

It's amazing what cash will do. Cash is king.
I found a tutorial for a grunge looking effect.

S. looks like she belongs on the front of a young adult paranormal book in this picture. Minus the little Mona Lisa smile of course.
Not sure if I like this one. It was quite a bit darker and I lightened it and gave it a few different color overlays.


Meh. She kind of looks fae-ish in this picture.


I'm going back to work on it some more. I'm just posting it to keep the blog real, people.


You'll be seeing more of S. and K. in the coming days as I find time to post-process.


Have a great weekend, everyone.

Comments