Halloween Candy Tricks

Halloween should be discontinued.

I am tired of fighting the battle to ignore all the yummy looking bags of candy bombarding us in the stores. I am tired of being tempted by new kinds of treats, packaged in cutesy wrappers, waiting for me to take them home.

I am tired of buying just one bag for the zero, nada, zip Halloween-ers we get, then promptly coming home and eating it. Because this might be the year we actually get some little tykes at our door and have to have something to give them.

Except, oh yeah, I ATE THE CANDY THREE WEEKS BEFORE HALLOWEEN.

Now I have to go out and buy another bag, or two bags this time, just to be safe.

I learned my lesson.

Comments

  1. lol..Cheryl. I can relate. That is exactly why for the last several years I buy my candy one hour before the trick or treaters show up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, that's a good plan. may need a few more years to learn that trick! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment