Giving Thanks

A wonderful day spent with family.

Eating good food, enjoying good company. Laughing. A little dancing. Games. Naps. Dogs playing and playing and playing. Poor little mites exhausted themselves.
__________

My niece D looks very happy to see the turkey come out of the oven.
A most delicious cheese board put together by my sister and her family.

Everyone was trying to find the perfect bite - the most delectable composition possible. All I kept hearing was, "Try this one! It's delicious!"

I kept it simple. Teriyaki salmon and a cracker. Maybe a piece of cheese on the side.
__________

My perfect bite came at dinner. Each Thanksgiving dinner, several of us try to get the perfect bite - a little bit of everything on your plate piled onto one forkful. Depending on how much you put on your place, this can be a bit difficult. 
My niece E and her dad posing for Grandma. 

Grandma and I are known as the paparazzi. Sometimes my sister is included in that group when she whips out her cell phone to take a snap or two.
Golden brown.

Moist.

Delicious.

Good job, Sissy!

Comments