Hmmm...Edward or Jacob?

*sigh*

K. and I just got back from watching "Eclipse".

I can't believe I'm blogging about this. You'd think I was a tweenager, for Pete's sake. But this was a good movie.

One girl, two guys - both of whom are strong and protective and loving to the girl. What girl wouldn't want to be in Bella's shoes? I thought I was an Edward fan, then "New Moon" came out and I got a bit distracted. Now in "Eclipse", I'm really not sure who Bella should be with.

And I've read the books. I know how this is going to turn out. Still, I'm kind of rooting for the underdog.

Get it? Underdog? Werewolf? Ha. Ha. Ha. I make myself laugh.

Seriously, what I love the most about this series is the message it's sending our young women.

Save yourself for the man you marry.

Edward = gentleman. He keeps his relationship with Bella a chaste one. Old-fashioned, for sure. But absolutely spot on. As a Christian, this is always the message I want my kids to hear. And mix it up with lots of romance? You got yourself a winner, in my book.

Go see this movie, people.

Comments