Homework is FUN!

I love doing homework.

My nieces and K. decided to help me. I think they had ulterior motives.

We couldn't agree on which kind of cupcake to make - chocolate or golden yellow.

We made both.
Uh-oh. Now we have to go buy more Reese's miniatures.

The things I do for photography class.
They couldn't decorate with white frosting. Not my family. Not when we make rainbow pancakes and tie-dye iced cookies.

We had to decorate with pink and purple and blue.
K. was inspecting the...

Actually, I'm not sure what she was looking at. But this was worth a pic or two.
They came out just beautiful. And tasted scrumdillyumptious.

We should know. We tested about a dozen candies and a couple cupcakes along the way.

I am NOT getting on the scale tomorrow.
I decorated the rest of the cupcakes. This was homework after all.

And it had to look just so.
I love these little frosted Reese's miniatures. They look like teeny tiny appetizers.

There.

Everything is ready to go.

So I assembled all the parts, dragged them out to the picnic table and set up my shot.

Well, I didn't really drag them. I put them on a tray and carried them out gently. In case anyone from church is reading this. Since I brought them to the potluck dinner today.

Really, I took very good care of them.




All that work for this series of photos.

See how the depth of field changes as you scroll down the pics?
And at the end of the day, we were rewarded with a gorgeous rainbow.

Thanks, God. A perfect ending to a fun filled day.

Comments