Paper Chase

Nope.

No pics today.

No sirree, Bob.

I cleaned my bedroom. There is NO way I'm posting before pics so I can't post after pics either.

Let me just say, the more I cleaned, the messier it got.

It started with "Hoarders : Buried Alive" last night. I'm kind of obsessed with that show right now. It's like a watching a train wreck. You don't want to look but you just can't help it. Anyway, I was watching that show and finding myself cleaning out small pockets of clutter during the commercials.

Huh. Subliminal messaging. Sneaky.

It wasn't near enough cleaning, though, so when I woke up this morning I took a good look at my bedroom and eeeeeeeeek!

The closet looked like a hoarder's closet. I grabbed some garbage bags and out it went.

And guess what? I'm not a hoarder.

But I am inundated with paper - mail, copies of recipes, magazines, catalogs and the thousands of pieces of paper that I get from every company I've ever done business with. Even ones I don't do any business with. Of course it doesn't help that K. is getting slammed with hundreds of college mailings.

I.am.not.exaggerating.

My house is overrun with paper.

Where's a mouse when you need one?

Comments