What to Post? What to Post?

Some days I have no idea what's coming out when I sit down to post.

This is one of those days.

And I struggled to find a pic to take for my year long pic-of-the-day project.

And I woke up late.

So Miz PG and I walked this morning. Late. Because I didn't wake up until 5 minutes after I was supposed to pick her up.

Ooops. Gotta call Miz PG and see if she still wants to walk. We're on a tight schedule, us two. We have to get to work on time.

Rats. She wants to walk. I was kind of hoping she'd say, no, you stay snuggled in bed and get an extra hour of sleep. you need it.

Instead she made me get up. And walk.

Drat. I almost had a morning off. Foiled again, Batman.
So I wasn't really awake when I got home. I needed coffee.

Big coffee. Better use my super jumbo Orla Kiely mug. And time to grab my camera because that glorious morning light is here again. There's some pretty sunflares coming off the mug. It makes it look magical and fairy-ish, don't you think? No? Click on the pic to enlarge it. Then it will look fairy-ish.

Don't these photos look like old Polaroids? I love that look. I know, all you crackphone iPhone users have that nifty cool shake it app. But I don't.

I have to do it the old fashioned way. With my ultra modern DSLR.

Ha.

So that's my post today. And my pic of the day.

A sleep deprived, coffee-swilling, amateur photographer recreating pictures from the 70s.

Great post.

Comments