Christmas Card Fiasco, part seven hundred

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.


Why won't my printer print envelopes?


Grrrrrrrrrrrr.


How am I supposed to get my Christmas cards finished if I have to write them?


Grrrrrrrrrrr.


And I can't believe I am fussing about having to handwrite my envelopes. Gosh Pete, it's time to put on my big girl pants and just FINISH these cards already. Remember the days before computers, when we not only hand wrote the envelopes, but we usually enclosed a short handwritten note to the recipient? 


I am so spoiled by the ease and efficiency of computers for mass production.


Except when they won't work. Then they're NOT efficient at all.


They just sucked up two hours of my life.


Pooh to computers. Where's my pen?

Comments

  1. I know what you mean...I hand write mine...it takes a long time, but since I don't write anything inside...it's the personal touch everyone is looking for!!! lol, jk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment