Impromptu photo shoots

Did an impromptu photoshoot with K and her friend, L, on Saturday afternoon. K straightened her hair and I was amazed at how different she looked.

Where's my K? And who is this woman sitting in my yellow chair?

Several of K's friends have asked me to do their senior pics so I'm just starting to think about locations for their pictures. I really like the green grass background off my patio but I want to wait and see how the lawn comes in.

The Man is in the middle of a "two year plan". Did you know there were plans out there for getting a thick, lush, vibrant lawn? 

Right now, it's a wee bit sorry looking. Actually, it's a whole lot of sorry looking. Yellow, dead grass and bare spots. Uh-oh. 

The Man assures me this is all part of the plan.

Uh-huh.

In the meantime, I need plans B, C, and D for photoshoot locations so my wheels are spinning and I've got a few places in mind.

Just in case the two year plan fails. 
L wants to be an actress. Well, she is an actress.

She wants to be famous. I want her to be famous. Then I can say, "I know her!!!" And squeal when she shows up on television, or the big screen.

I think she's got a good chance at it. What a beautiful girl.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm trying a different time of day to blog. In the past, I've blogged late at night, after everyone had gone off to bed, or at least in their rooms, and I had some quiet to sit and think and write. 

But that makes me so tired the next morning. So I've been going to bed earlier and not blogging so much. 

That's not working for me either.

I'm going to try and get up earlier and blog in the morning. I'll let you know how that turns out.

If you don't see any blog posts, you'll know it's not turning out so good.

Stay tuned.

~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. The Man and I took a v.e.r.y. long walk on Sunday and I got some good shots of a few cows meandering back to their barn. But I didn't post them. I didn't think the girls would like pictures of cows in the same post as their photoshoot. 

Just a hunch.

You'll see them next time. They are very cute cows. 

Comments

  1. The straight hair looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls!!
    I cannot wait for the cow pictures, they are my absolute favorite animal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they both look beautiful! and you really captured the sparkle in their eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment