Spring day

On our way to church tonight.


Just enough clouds to make for a pretty spring sunset. And the green, green grass is starting to come out to play.


The Man wants to mow the grass very badly. He loves riding around on his tractor. I remind him that gas is tres cher right now and stop joy riding out in the yard.


He thinks I'm a spoilsport.
"Faith is like radar that sees through the fog." ~ Corrie Ten Boom
Playing around with the palette knife effect again. Top picture is plain, bottom picture has palette knife applied to it. 

I really like that effect. 

Comments

  1. love the knife effect! that needs to be framed and hung up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using that first picture of the cows as my desktop background, I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you, Taylor! I'm glad you like it =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment