Hot, Hot, Hot. Not.


I dumped a bunch a photos from a small point and shoot I sometimes carry in my handbag. Photos from two years ago. 

Obviously I don't use that camera very much. So when J asked to take it hiking, I said,  You bet. Take lots of pics. And send them to me. That way I know you're alive.

Not that I'm obsessive about making sure my children young adults are alive, but I did help get them this far and would hate to see them muck that up by falling off a mountain. A very high mountain. Or get eaten by a bear. A very hungry bear.

So yes, J, you can take the camera. But first let me upload my old photos.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just what I needed to see today. 

Cold, snowy weather. Because it is NOT cold and snowy here.

It is hot, hot, hot.

And I am not, not, not complaining. Especially after that no-good, horrible, nasty, yucky take-the-power-away-from-us-for-eight-days snowstorm back in October.

Not that I'm holding a grudge or anything. 

It's just that I think this is a perfectly delightful way to see winter. 

In a picture.


Comments

  1. It is very hot, but the humidity isn't bad, and I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was overnight - we shut off the AC and were fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment