Happy Abbey Viewer


I can't stop watching this show.

Over the course of the last few weeks, almost everywhere I have gone, people have been talking about "Downton Abbey".

On facebook.

At work.

At knitting.

Friends.

Everywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~

So last Sunday, after my nieces went home, I sat in my soft, cozy chair with my warm, red, fuzzy blanket, and a pillow, and a cup of tea and started watching from the beginning.

That was at 2:30 p.m.

At 12:45 a.m. I forced myself to go to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what happened between those hours. I was sucked right into 1912-1916 England and stayed there for a very.long.time.

I don't remember eating.

I don't remember getting up from my chair. At all.

I'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying this show. And how real the characters seem to me. The casting people deserve huge raises for doing such a magnificent job.

Truly.

Go watch this show. But pack a lunch, and a dinner, because you won't be moving anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~


Take a moment to watch this short clip of some witty lines.

Great writing. 









Comments

  1. Can you possibly be addicted to a television show---I think I might be needing to research re-hab for Downton....
    love your link!
    -M.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are definitely going to face "withdrawal" when the season ends....so i say yes, we are addicted to a t.v. show

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never heard of this show! i might need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment