Sweet Heart

What a sweet heart.


I love my old man dog. Although he's not a very good model.


He refuses to look at me when I have a camera in front of my face.


He looks left, he looks right, he walks away and shows me his backside. 


He's very u.n.c.o.o.p.e.r.a.t.i.v.e.


See? He makes a pretty heart with his legs and won't look at me to take a pretty picture.


Pooh.
He purposely looks everywhere else but at me.

I think he spotted a bug flitting around and got very interested in it. Just as I was trying to take his picture.

Two seconds before this shot, he was looking me right in the eye.

~~~~~~~~~~

I love the way the wind was blowing the hair on his ear. It's so graceful looking. And fancy.

He looks like he gets highlights.

I promise you I do NOT highlight my old man dog's hair.
Ah. Finally.

A full-on face shot.

I had to trick him. I held the camera above my head and pointed down.

He'll look at me as long as the camera isn't there. I tried to bring the camera back down and snap a few more and he was gone.

Trotting off into the house, full-on shot of his backside.

I think J and K have been talking to him.

Comments

  1. Dolly looks away, too. It makes me feel guilty. Like she knows I'm using her in some way, and she protests it.

    She won't look at herself in the mirror, either. Funny girl. These photos are nice, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that his legs make a heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment