Beach Twilight

I'm calling this series "Twilight." Although one of these pictures is not like the others. Do you remember that Sesame Street song, "One Of These Things (is Not Like The Others)"?

I used to love that song. I could always figure out which one didn't belong. It made me feel oh-so-smart.

Ha.

~~~~~~~~~~

The sky looked like fire that night. 
Enjoyed my time at the beach. It's so different during the off season.

Quieter.

Peaceful.

Solitary.
One lone little kayak.

Waiting for its owner to come and play.
Trying to shoot some stars.

It's a fine balance between holding the shutter open long enough to catch the stars and so long that you catch the movement of the stars and end up with star trails.

I have tiny trails in the photo above.

But you can see the Big Dipper pretty well.

Comments