Bargain Shopping

What a glorious day!

The sun was out, the temperature was perfect, and I had nothing planned on my day off.

I had two $10 birthday coupons and a 20% off coupon to use so I wandered around those shops for a while, searching for something to buy.

The Man would love this logic. 

Not.
I found a pair of jeans at LL Bean on the clearance rack for $19.99. With the $10 coupon I had, I got them for $9.99.

And the best thing of all? They fit. I've been known to buy things that I may someday fit into. But not this time. I need jeans. These warm temps aren't going to last for too much longer and since I started running, my shape has changed. I tried on some jeans from last year and they no longer fit. Yikes. Didn't see that one coming.

I used my second $10 coupon at a local department store. I got four Godiva chocolate and caramel candy bars for $0.36. 

Yay, me! 

I used them for some gift bags I'm making up for an event this upcoming weekend. More on that to come....

Comments