A Few of My Favorite Things

More photos from my wanderings on Monday.

I came across a Christmas tree farm (one of my favorite things) and found the trees all bound up, nice and tight.

I'm guessing they are trying to protect the branches from breaking when the snow falls.
A snow woman and her dog.
Love the daisy hat. 
__________

A very slow paced day today. I finished a book I've been reading from the Virgin River series by Robyn Carr. I like these stories - strong characters, some intrigue, lots of emotion, and sweet love. Always the love.

Brain candy.

That's what I call those kind of books.

I finished the day going to knitting class with my good friend, M. We chatted on the way to class, catching up with each other. I have not been to class for a few weeks so I had to figure out where I left off on the pattern. That took me a little while. I'm knitting the Sunday Cardigan and it's a little tricky but I love the challenge. And I love the fact that I have a wonderful knitting instructor that deciphers patterns for me. She's a yarn whisperer, that one.

And I really love the softness of the yarn I'm using. It's the perfect project for cold winter nights. 

All in all, a pretty good day. Reading and knitting, two of my favorite things to do.


Comments