All That Color

I pinned this project on Pinterest several years ago.

I rediscovered it this week and got busy.
I'm wild about all the color.

And I love my pompom makers.
I was out shopping tonight looking for a picture frame. I wandered up and down the aisles looking for a white wooden frame and not finding what I was looking for.

I glanced at the frames behind me and spotted a woman holding up several prints to a variety of frames. She was trying to match the print to the color of the frame. They were beautiful prints and I made a comment about how lovely they were. She lit up, telling me about the artist and how she made the prints. The artist uses pieces of nature to create a scene and then photographs it. She doesn't use glue or anything to hold the pieces in place. When she's done with the photo, she returns the bits back to nature.

Check out Sister Golden's flower art.
Have you had a chance to see "Anne with an E" on Netflix?

It's based on Anne of Green Gables and it is simply wonderful. I'm currently binge watching it and had to force myself to go to bed last night at 1:30am. 

Ridiculously addictive show. 
I went a little overboard taking photos of these pompoms.

I just can't get enough of all that color.

Comments