Busy, busy, busy

I've got high hopes for tomorrow. I have a whole day with nowhere to go so I plan on sewing most of it. I've been looking at projects and have picked out a few to try.

We had silhouettes done when we were on a cruise last year. The cruise line hired a silhouette artist to offer her services for free. She did one of each of us and I just have to transfer them to fabric.I really like this pillow but I think I'll change it a little bit. I want tree trunks and leaves, not flower stems and flowers.
My, what a good use of little scraps of material. And linen, glorious linen, how I love thee! This is a must have.
I. love. this.
Okay, I know the pic above and below this are not sewing projects but I found them today and want to try doing this. I'm going to try it out on the (very large) wall going up the stairs to the second floor. Vintage men's pant hangers. Who knew they'd be so useful? This idea came from the summer 2008 issue of O at Home.
What a cool way to display some art and not mess up your walls.

So, you see, I have a very busy day tomorrow.

But don't tell sissy.

She thinks I'm working on her tote bag, like the one I made myself.

Er, maybe the day after tomorrow, dear sissy.




Comments