A Just About Perfect Sunday


A few shots from a just about perfect Sunday.

The Man  and I headed out to church early this morning. Our pastor is working his way through the book of Luke and we're talking about the birth of Jesus right now. Very fitting for this time of year and I'm enjoying this series of messages.

When we got home from church this morning the Man made an apple pie. He used the leftover pie crust to make an apple pie roll for us to snack on. Super yum. Plus it kept us from cutting into the pie right away. Smart man.
After lunch, I settled into my chair, picked up my knitting, and turned on football. J came over to watch the game with us and eat snacks. I love football Sundays and I especially love that J still comes over to hang out with us. 

He had other fish to fry for dinner so it was just the Man and I and a pot of chili and a pan of corn bread. I followed that up with a hot cup of coffee and more knitting and more football. 

Ah, life is good.
__________

Sweater number two pictured above. I started the 12 month size last night, while we were babysitting little man O. I've just about finished the body and I'm getting ready to start the sleeves.

I'm very thankful baby sweaters knit up so quickly.



Comments