Baby Sophisticate

I knit a sweater for little man O. 

It's called the "Baby Sophisticate" and you can find the free pattern here.

As the author of the pattern writes, "It's for the baby who enjoys the finer things in life - silver spoons, gourmet mush, and Baby Einstein as a personal tutor."

Ha. I like her sense of humor.
I started knitting it in February, a month before little man was born. I picked the 0-3 months size. This is not a big project and I expected to finish it before he was born, toward the end of March.

I just finished it this past Wednesday. Little Man is almost 8 months old.

Uh-oh.
Thankfully, he's a little peanut. He wore the sweater today and it fit him just right.

But just to be safe, I've started the 6-12 months size. Hopefully I'll finish it before he turns two.

Comments