Thanksgiving Redux

Tonight was Thanksgiving burritos night with all the leftovers. Sissy and the girls came over, J and his best friend since forever came over, and my sissy in law and brother in law are still with us so we had another full house.

J's friend arrived first, followed shortly after by J. He had been telling us about the delicious whole milk he bought from a local dairy farm so he brought some over for us to try. As we were pouring glasses of this deliciousness, J's friend said, "Too bad we don't have Oreos." And I said, "Yes, we do!" I pulled out the candy cane Oreos I bought at Aldi's this afternoon and we all munched away happily on our appetizer of milk and cookies.

Gosh, I love these guys.

Once Sissy and the girls arrived, we all pitched in to put the sandwiches together and get everything on the table.  The link for the sandwiches is here.

In case you want to try the best hot sandwiches in the thanksgiving leftovers world.
After dinner we played a game, Blank Slate, with everyone. Super fun and lots of laughs. We highly recommend this game!

We finished the night with a game of Catan. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. The younger ones of the family are so. darn. funny.

I love their sense of humor.

We put out dessert and nibbled our way through the rest of the game. Pies, cupcakes, cheesecakes, and chocolate covered kettle corn.

Oh my. Good thing stretch band jeggings are a thing right now. 

Comments