Trouble in River City


Grandpa was sitting with the little man, working on his iPad, while O was looking all around. He wasn't paying too much attention to me and my camera. I was happily clicking away, trying to capture all his facial expressions.

He eventually noticed Grandpa's iPad and kept reaching for it.
He was just banging on it gently every now and then, mostly trying to pull it closer so he could get his hands all over it.
I got preoccupied with the flowers that K and I had picked out at our pumpkin class last weekend. I was playing around with depth of field and focus and didn't realize I was catching little man in the background, working on the iPad.
Staring out the kitchen window. 

Contemplating his next move, I'm sure. We really should have been paying more attention to what he was doing on that iPad.
Look at the concentration on that face.

That is a determined young man.

That is trouble.
"Confirm order?" yells the man. "What is he ordering?!"

Little Man's face says it all.

Uh-oh. I better go see grandma.

Comments