A Snowy, Blowy Day

What a sweet, sweet sign.

I'm going to try and turn it into subway art for Valentine's Day. Just what the Man would want, I'm sure.

Ha.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the meantime, back in Gotham City, we are in the midst of a blizzard. 

A snowy, blowy blizzard.

A stay-at-home, it's-not-fit-for-man-nor-beast blizzard.

As I sit here writing this post, I'm noticing that there is snow piling up outside my front windows. I can actually see snow coming up over the window. I'm a bit frightened to look outside at the back patio and see what's going on out there.

Be right back. I'm going to go look.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was not good. The steps have just about disappeared. The cars look like huge mounds of snowball cupcakes. Remember those? And the pine boughs are weeping with the weight of the snow.

It is so very windy, with lots of teeny, tiny snowflakes swirling about. 

Brrrrrrrrr.

Time for bed. There will be lots and lots of shoveling out tomorrow.

Comments