Random Thoughts

Random thoughts running through my mind tonight.

I wish I knew how to skate. It looks so graceful. And peaceful. Just the whish, whish as the blades glide along the ice and the wind goes whipping by.

And I wish I wasn't so scared of falling. And getting hurt. Ice is hard. I think if ice was soft I would try skating.
Why is my family a family who piles things everywhere? There are piles of laundry, piles of papers, piles of books, piles of outerwear. Everywhere I look I see a pile of something. 

I think when I throw everything away the piles will disappear. 

Simplicity = no piles.
My day goes much better when I practice random acts of smiling. 

Truth.
Don't judge a book by its author. I'm reading a book by an author who wrote another book that I absolutely did. not. like. 

As in, couldn't finish the book because it was just not to my liking. I didn't like the subject. Or the characters. Or the writing.

And yet, I am really enjoying the second book I've attempted to read by this author. 

Huh.

~~~~~~~~~~

More pictures from ice fishing on Sunday. 

Comments