Even More Random Thoughts

This is K. ignoring me. She gets mad when my camera comes out.

Then she becomes u-n-c-o-o-p-e-r-a-t-i-v-e.
She tries to hide from me. I'm a patient person.

Well, not really. But I can be when I want to be. And when it comes to getting pics of my kids, I can be pretty darn patient.
This is K. giving me a l-o-o-k.

She thinks she can scare me off. She should know better. I don't scare easily. Unless you're a spider. Then I run away tout de suite (this was for you, Deb!)
And look who won the battle! I got a great pic of my sweet K.

Crazy daisies. That's what the store called them.

They make my heart smile.

Right now I can't get enough of flowers. They're blooming everywhere. I've got them in pots all over my house, the porch, the patio, windowsills. Really, anywhere I can put them.

And I don't just limit myself to flowering plants. I'll keep them even when others would get rid of them. I get my money's worth out of these things.
Pitiful, isn't it? I just don't know when to throw them out. I feel bad for them.

It feels like I'm saying, "Okay, you're not pretty anymore. Time for you to go." I just don't have the heart to throw them out. Then I don't even notice them. They blend right into the background and it's not until the Man says, "Oh, you've killed another one," that it gets taken care of.

Can you see the pretty felt ball garland in the background?

Gee, that was kind of random. But isn't it pretty?


I posted the link to this project in a previous post but I'll post it here again. This went together pretty quick. Good way to pass an evening watching a movie with the Man.
Roses I can't bear to part with. We've had some cold nights and the ends got cooked a bit. I tell people I'm drying them. It sounds good.

I think they still look pretty. Plus, I haven't gotten my $6.99's worth yet.

Comments