Over the past few months, I've gotten to know some friends through Facebook. They are loosely related to me, but not really because the connection is through my BIL. They are his aunts.

His dad had six sisters. Now he has five.

Sue passed away yesterday. She had two brain tumors. She was so young.
Even though I had never met Sue, I felt like I knew her. I would read about her family and their lives through blogs and facebook pages.

I would see photos of them, laughing and being crazy together, and just know how much they loved each other.

I could feel the love between these people and my heart would ache for them.
But these sisters and their brother are strong. They stuck together. And when one went down, they all rallied around to pick her up.
I'm so sad that Sue is not here anymore. I'm sad that they lost a wife, mother, sister, aunt, and friend.

The world is a little bit less tonight.


Comments