Girlie Visit

Middle sissy and my niece are visiting from somewhere far away. At least, far away from us. My niece and K. have this week off from school so they came to hang out for a few days.

We have some serious shopping planned, and some thrifting, and some birthday celebrating to do. The Man had a birthday today.

He asked for a frying pan and vitamins.

I'm not sure what that says about him. Or about me for that matter.
K. and sissy have fun together. K. tolerates her hugs pretty well, don't you think?

And see that robin's egg blue sweatshirt sissy has on? That's K.'s

Sissy stole it from her. She says she'll return it but I'm skeptical. She's always trying to take our stuff. I told K. we'll have to go back to Coronado Island off San Diego to get sissy her own robin's egg blue sweatshirt.

Sissy is sneaky that way. Somehow we always wind up supplying her with copies of our stuff.

Huh.

I have to pay a bit more attention to that.
These four girlies were pretty patient while I was snapping away. Except for sissy. You can tell by her face she's getting a bit i-r-r-i-t-a-t-e-d with me. But she held a smile for the picture.

Good sissy. She knows better.
More crazy daisies that make me crazy smile.

Comments