Fall Craft Lollapalooza


photo courtesy of tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com

Aren't these the cutest pumpkins? Now that cooler weather is on the way, I feel like crafting again.

I don't usually craft in the summer. Too hot, too humid, too sunny, too many other things to do outside the house. But in the fall? It's just right.

Call me Goldilocks.

photo courtesy of sewcando.blogspot.com

And for all the scrapbookers out there, here's an easy wall art project.

Cheap, quick, and pretty.

That's my kind of crafting.

And it's not really just for scrapbookers. Anyone who can buy scrapbook paper can do this craft.

photo courtesy of ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com

Aren't these the sweetest pillows EVER? They're called "Love Note" pillows and the tutorial is here.

I need to dig up some of the notes the Man has written me over the years.

And maybe the cute little sketches he draws on the calendar. Especially on our anniversary. They usually involve a stick figure Man, a stick figure me, and a heart.

photo courtesy of tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com
I love this piece.

Only I want to do it with owls. I hope there's an owl paper punch. Or I'll have to use the bats.

Rats.

I'm seeing owls everywhere. Are you? Isn't it funny how something just strikes your eye and then you see it everywhere? Or is it the other way around? Someone decides that owls are big this year and everyone else must agree, and they all start making owl stuff which I see everywhere.

Make sense?

Either way, owls are everywhere right now. I found a brown mercury glass owl a couple weeks ago and he now sits in my china cabinet/display case. And then I found some pretty cute owl fabric, in several colors, and bought pieces of that. Sissy was telling me about an owl project over at That Artist Woman's blog. Very adorable for the elementary set.

photo courtesy of mybuttercream.blogspot.com

Finally, don't you just want to gobble these up?


How cute are these?!

Boy, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me.







Comments

  1. My favorite project is the sheet of bats mounted on frames..except I think I would do one of different colored pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment