Oh, boy, I am so sucked into Photoshop land. I've used Elements before but now I'm trying to learn CS5.

Wow.

That's some powerful photo editing software, as well as a bunch of other stuff I've never even heard of.

Gulp.

Oh well, might as well jump in and test the waters.

So I was playing around with a picture I took last week at a local laundromat. I posted a color washed version of it a few days ago. Tonight I tried some other things and came out with the version above.

I kind of like it.

I think I'm going to have a gallery wrap done from Adorama. I saw these on my friend G.'s blog and fell in love with them.

I'm into the retro look right now. I think I'm trying to re-live my childhood. I'm looking for re-runs of Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley on television.

And the Waltons. I loved that show. It's late, I'm rambling, time to go to bed.

Good night, John-boy.

Comments

  1. OMG, Cheryl..I lived and breathed for the Waltons and John boy...have followed Richard Thomas' career since then.
    Love ur picture of the laundromat..will look AWESOME in a gallery wrap! Was that a laundromat on the Cape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it was in a neighboring town! BTW, I got to see Richard Thomas in a stage production of "12 Angry Men" last year (or maybe the year before - they're kind of running together, you know?!). He was wonderful - best acting I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment