Word a Week Project

So P. and I were skyping last week - don't I sound so hip and with it...look at me throwing around words like skyping - and talking photography stuff and I kind of bullied her into doing her own pic a day project.

She's such a good photographer with a fantastic, artistic eye that it's a downright shame for her not to do a project like this. And share it with the rest of us.

Hint, hint, P.

Anyway, after I semi-talked her into trying it, Really, just take at least one picture every day. You don't have to do anything with them, just take them.

Yeah, right. Like I'm going to let her get away with not sharing them.

Uh-uh. No way, no how is she NOT sharing these photos.

Er, oops, did I say that in my outside voice? If you're reading this, P., just joshin' with you. Really, you don' t HAVE to share them. But if you wanted to, the world would be a prettier place for it.

Anyway, to take the long way around the barn and make a short story long, I had an idea for another photo project as soon as we stopped skyping. And this one we can do together.

We're doing a word a week project. We pick one word for the week, try to take pictures defining this word and we'll post our best shot on Mondays.

She agreed to do it.

So here's the word for the week : HELPING

Me.


P.

Comments

  1. LOVE that idea...I am going to steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks.. but I'm still not sure I want to show people yet. My pictures are pretty dull. I love your "helping" picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful!
    LOVE your helping picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment