Christmas Day, part one


My handsome husband. I fall more in love with him every day.
J came over early Christmas morning and had breakfast with us. We opened our stockings and before we knew it, K's little family was coming in the door. 

It was wonderful to have a little one around again on Christmas morning. He came over in his snuggly warm pajamas that I got him and a new hat from his other grandma. So stinking cute.

I don't think the Man's smile could be any bigger.

He was listening to something.

Love that inquisitive look on his face.

I was wrong. The Man's smile is definitely bigger in this photo.

Nothing but love here, folks.
K bought some toy dinosaurs for little man but they were much smaller than she thought. She couldn't give them to him so she wrapped them up for her brother.

He loved them.
I bought K's family some new slippers. 

Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear.

Or Bear Baby, which is how they read when we first put them on little man. I noticed that as I was setting up the photo.

Oy vey.


Comments