Gingerbread House Day!

Little Man O's first gingerbread house day with all of us.

We met at Sissy's house this year to destroy the kitchen create our masterpieces.
Uncle J joined us for the morning. He just came to eat candy. He told us that.

And play with little man.
I got to snuggle a lot today. It's my favorite thing to do.

Sissy started a frosting battle. It went just about how you would expect.

A swab of frosting on my nose and then swift and immediate retaliation.
He loved, loved, loved, his gingerbread man cookie.

It's the perfect cookie for a little one. It's too hard to bite off small pieces and it disintegrates as they gum it up. He kept making happy sounds and talking to us while he was eating the cookie. I think he liked it.

A lot.

Ha! Look at that face!

No kisses for you, little man. You need to get cleaned up.
I'm obsessed with this photo. I just love it so much.
And the reason we got together. Look at those lovely houses. The girls and K are getting so creative while decorating now. It's fun to listen to them bat around ideas and help each other figure out how to make different decorating elements.
The gingerbread gang, minus D. She had to leave early to go sing at a tree lighting festival. So much fun and I love this tradition.

Welcome to the gingerbread gang, little man! I think you'll fit in JUST RIGHT.

Comments