Christmas Tree Farm

I was moseying along a back country road on my way to an Italian bakery a few towns away. I came around the bend and there was the prettiest Christmas tree farm on the side of the road. 

There's something magical about red and green together.
I used the app, Waterlogue, to turn it into a watercolor painting. I love it.
__________
My high school friends and our spouses got together tonight for dinner and a hockey game. It's always a good time when we hang out - lots of laughs, good food, reminiscing. Our spouses are very indulgent with all our stories and let us talk on and on, remembering all our good times over the years.

We ate at an Italian restaurant in the city. Home made pasta on the menu. Mine had sun dried tomatoes, capers, and gorgonzola in the sauce.

Holy, moly. It was delicious. I'm going to have to try and recreate that dish.

Comments