Christmas Shopping with K

 K and I spent the day doing some Christmas shopping in a cute town on the coast.  

Mostly window shopping. It was visual overload with all the pretty decorations and lights and colors. I couldn't stop taking pictures.

I found a few gifts but spent more time soaking in all the holiday ambiance.
 Aren't these greens gorgeous? And those ornament ball candles had a pine scent. Very pretty. I love, love, love this display.
 So many lights.

We wandered around this store for over an hour, ooh-ing and aah-ing over all the pretty little things. We got lots of inspiration and we're going to try and make a few of the displays for ourselves.
We found a tavern for lunch. 

We ordered cranberry orange mules and truffle fries to go with our sandwiches. Grilled cheese, tomato, and bacon for K and I had a shrimp and crabcake sandwich on brioche with slices of apple and a remoulade. 

Delicious.
After I brought K home, I headed back out for more hustle and bustle. I ended the night shopping with lots of bright lights.

I love shopping at night during the Christmas season, don't you?
__________

We had such a fun day. We laughed and joked, enjoying the holiday shopping together. K found an absolutely beautiful wooden advent calendar with lots of drawers to tuck treats into. It lights up into a night winter scene. Little man is going to enjoy this in the years to come.

It was a nice day. A day I'm going to tuck away and pull out in the future when I need a smile.

Comments