Ice Day

Brrrrrrrrr

Winter has a firm grip on us.
We had a snow ice day on Tuesday. 

I was determined not to fritter it away so I put my nose to the grindstone and started to work. I was able to get all my wrapping done. With all that time, I could make the packages extra pretty. The Man wandered through and looked at all the packages.

"Wow. You really wrapped those nicely," he said. "I'm going to have kick up my game."

Yes. Yes, you are. I want pretty packages to open too.
__________

I got stuck finding things for little man O for Christmas. K told me to get him a soft sided photo book. He uses one at preschool that is filled with pics of his family and loves it. She sent me the link, I ordered it, printed out a photo, and wrapped it up.

Easy, peasy.
When I finished wrapping the gifts, I made a bunch of teeny tiny ornaments. Or package toppers since they're so small.

I found the idea somewhere online and fell in love with the cuteness.

They have teeny tiny words printed on paper, rolled up around a knitting needle, and put inside the glass vials. The vials came with the cork toppers so I put those on tightly. I put teeny tiny brass jingle bells and teeny tiny silver stars on waxed linen floss and tied it around the neck of the vial. One little knot later and the ornament was finished.

Easy, peasy.

Comments